Ever seen those commercials or banners saying how abortion is wrong with a picture of a mutilated baby with a caption saying something like..
"I Could Have Found The Cure For Cancer!"
"I Could Have Becomed The Next President!"
"Why Did You Kill Me Mommy?"
Those are retarded arguments, this is the same thing as the long time discussion about the glass being half full or half empty. Totally moronic.
..except for the last one, that one is pretty sad. :(
But !
Can we say since we never knew the future of what might become of the child, then we can say..
"I Could Have Nuked Greenland"
"I Could Have Becomed Homeles"
"I Could Have Gone On A Killing Spree For No Reason Whatsoever!"
"I COULDA BECOMED PRESIDENT AND START WARS WITH OTHER COUNTRYS BECAUSE THEY HAVE OIL"
"IM GOING TO BE AN ACTOR THEN A GOVERNADOR THEN ILL PLAN ON HOW TO TAKE AWAY INMIGRANTS RIGHTS >:3 OH SHI- GET DOOOOOOOOOOWN"
Don't get me wrong, I'm pro life (LOL!) and I would never kill my baby but if you wanna kill yours, I don't mind, I won't judge, Hell, I don't even care, just don't tell me about it.
As far as I'm concerned, you're indirectly helping control the human population.
So I say GJ and ENJOY YOUR REGRETS.
18.7.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment